Custom Search

Junior Engineer Recruitment in Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited | July 2011

14 July, 2011

Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited
(A Government of Rajasthan Undertaking)
Vidyut Bhawan, Janpath, Jyoti Nagar, Jaipur – 302 005

Applications are invited through On-Line from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer-I (Elect./Mechanical/ Civil/PLCC/C&I/FF) in following Power Sector Companies of Rajasthan :-

1. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPNL)
2. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL)
3. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL)
4. Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL)
5. Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (Jd.VVNL)


  • Junior Engineer-I (Electrical): 1323 Posts
  • Junior Engineer-I (Mechanical): 47 Posts
  • Junior Engineer-I (Civil): 63 Posts
  • Junior Engineer-I (PLCC/Control & Instrumentation): 28 Posts
  • Junior Engineer-I (Fire Fighting): 14 Posts

Age Limit: 21-35 Years (Relaxable as per rules)
Remuneration/Salary : Rs. 10,000/- per month, After successful completion of probation training period Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 3200/-


Last Date: 30.07.2011 (upto 6 PM)

For Advertisement details, please see the link below:
http://online.rvpn.co.in/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner